Printed Playsuits

Saturday 26 April 2014











I absolutely adore playsuits not just for there versatility of being able to be dressed up for a night out or dressed down for a more casual look but because they are just super cute! The minute I laid eyes on this playsuit I was absolutely mesmerised and knew it had to come home with me. The colours in this one piece work perfectly together to create a stunning outfit that catches your eye and draws your focus to this mysterious graphic print. It is a statement on its own so I kept things simple with beige heels and clutch that dress up the outfit and give an elegant feel to the look without detracting from the main event. I also added a gold metal plated belt to brake up the colour block print and give a little structure to the playsuit.

Playsuit: Stelly l Shoes: Famous Footwear l Bag: Forever New l Belt: Forever New l Bracelet: Colette I Watch: Michael Kors I Earrings: Forvever New

Post a Comment