Autumn Blues

Saturday 3 May 2014



This weekend felt like the first real start to our Autumn here in Queensland a dramatic change from the warm weather we have been enjoying. I was not complaining however as this cold spell mean't I could show off my new baby blue sweater I had just purchased from Forever New. I am completely and utterly in awe over the pastel trend lately and have been gravitating towards anything pastel coloured. This sweater is one of the most comfortable and soft knits I've ever owned with characteristics of a turtle neck providing an elegance and a quirky open back detail to stand out from the rest. I was going for comfort by pairing the sweater with my patch work Ziggy Jeans and my Sportsgirl Boots as I was heading to lunch with some friends. To finish off the outfit I added my baby pink quilted bag to keep a feminine feel to the look. How have you been rugging up this weekend?

Sweater: Forever New I Jeans: Ziggy Denim I Boots: Sportsgirl I Bag: Forever New I Earrings: Forever New I Lipstick: Revlon Matte Balm in Showy






Post a Comment