Minty Fresh

Saturday 17 May 2014


Even though we are in autumn and winter is fast approaching, I just can't stop dressing my closet with beautiful pastels. I scrolled across this dress on Instagram a couple of weeks back and my eyes were won over by the striking colour I was sold at first sight. I immediately jumped onto Stelly's website, clicked away and within a few minutes this stunning mint piece was mine. Since it has been on the colder side the 3/4 sleeves were perfect while still being able to rock bare legs which I'm not quite ready to give up. For a little extra warmth I have added this white peplum coat that I purchased last year from Mishkah fashion and my beige studded boots for a casual and comfortable look.


Dress: Stelly Clothing I Coat: Last season from Mishkah I Boots: Novo shoes I Bag: Forever New Necklace: Valley Girl I Earrings: Forever New

Post a Comment