Stripes & Tartan

Sunday 13 April 2014




I put this outfit together last weekend to shoot however unfortunately ran out of time but it may have been a blessing in disguise. This morning was a dreary overcast day perfect to capture a few snaps before the rain set in for the day. I bought this crop a few weeks back but have been waiting for the cooler weather to begin before styling this piece. I can't get enough of the black and white striped trend and am absolutely obsessed with this look especially for winter. By pairing this top with all black pieces forces this top to become the focal point of this outfit however I added a dash of tartan on my bag to provide a slight contrast. I have to give a special mention to these Sportsgirl boots that are not only eye-catching but the most comfortable shoes I have put on my feet. I had so much fun creating and shooting this look today, I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did :) 

Vest: Cotton On
Jeans: Ziggy Jeans
Boots: Sportsgirl
Bag: Valleygirl
Sunglasses: Quay Eyewear
Gold Rings: Colette
Silver Rings: Myer







Post a Comment