Textured Prints

Friday 18 April 2014


Happy Easter long weekend my lovely ladies, I have had an amazing start to my four day weekend with beautiful sunny weather! This morning we headed down to our local lake to capture some shots of one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe at the moment. This beautiful textured graphic print skirt from Mink Pink has received an abundance of compliments every time I have worn it out so of course I had to share it with you guys. I paired it with a light weight long sleeve blouse from Bardot to brighten up the look without detracting from the main event, the skirt. I wanted to keep the look classic and simple by adding a black bag and boots with gold details.


Skirt: Mink Pink
Blouse: Bardot 
Boots: Sportsgirl
Bag: Colette
Sunglasses: KOMONO

Post a Comment