A White Wash

Sunday 6 April 2014

Hi my lovelies, it has been a while since my last post, my sincere apologies I have been quite the busy bee the past couple of weeks. I had a huge Oztag tag tournament and I also lost my home internet for around a week but I am back in the swing of things and couldn't be happier! I had a spare minute on Friday afternoon so I took full advantage to take a few snaps. I couldn't wait to show off my beautiful new top from Beginning Boutique in a size 6 which fits perfectly (making sure nothing unwanted pops out). This top can be styled many different ways to create an abundance of versatile looks which is what I always try to keep in mind when addding new clothes to my collection. Today though I wanted to keep it simple by going with all white pieces enabling the top to become the hero of this outfit.  I have been loving the all white trend that has been walking down the runways lately although I feel as though this is a timeless elegant look that will never go out of fashion. 












Pants: Element
Shoes: Novo Shoes
Bag: Forever New
Earrings: Forever New
Necklace: Valley Girl
Watch: Michael Kors






Post a Comment