The Perfect Nude Lip Combo

Wednesday 16 April 2014


I have been sporting this lip combo everyday for the past couple of weeks and I'm still completely obsessed with it! (Which might I add doesn't happen to often as I like to change up my routine regularly). It is a difficult task finding that perfect nude shade that doesn't completely wash you out. I tend to lean towards nudes that have pink undertones as I find that this is what is most complementary to my skin tone. I have had this Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 03 for quite sometime now and never really took much notice of it as i am a big fan of my bright lips. Until one day a couple weeks back I whacked this on my lips and have been wearing it ever since! I work in an office environment on a day to day basis and although I love to wear those out there lip colours it's just not practical however I have found my solution. It starts with a lipstick and ends with a gloss.


The Rimmel lipstick is a gorgeous pinky nude shade with no shimmer (extra brownie points from me) but still gives off a beautiful sheen look. It is a creamy formula that sits and wears very well on the lips and could definatly be worn on it's own to complete a dramatic eyelook or like me an everyday makeup look. Although sometimes I feel as though a nude needs that extra something by adding a gloss. For me that is the NYX Butter Lipgloss in Creme Brullee which I can't get enough of. These glosses are better than you could imagine, they produce brilliant colour pay off, glide on seamlessly without the added heaviness or stickiness some glosses contain (which I personally dislike) and if that isn't enough for you, give off the most delicious smell (a sort of candy like smell). These two products mixed together make for a match made in heaven and creates a girly yet still sophisticated look for any girl to rock.

What are some of your favourite nude lipsticks?

Post a Comment