YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks

Wednesday 15 October 2014






Purchase Here

These three lipsticks would have to be the most luxurious lipsticks I own, not only for their lavish price tag but their famous sleek gold packaging (it's normal to fall in love with lipsticks right?) I know you are all swooning over these beauties just as much as I am right now. Your in luck too, as these are seriously amazing lipsticks as a matter of a fact I don't think I can name one bad remark about these guys, they really are just that good!

I picked these up in a three pack in May of this year at the airport in Paris, I almost left them behind due to the heavy expense. Being on holidays I thought what the heck, bite the bullet and treated myself, not that I hadn't been doing that throughout the whole holiday anyway. Like I mentioned above these came in a pack of three #1 Le Rouge, #13 Le Orange and #27 Fuchsia Innocent, each colour is bold, unique and just down right beautiful! It's rare for me to love every colour in a set, there is usually one or two colours that I'm not totally fussed about however this is entirely another story.

Now, shall I tell you about why these lipsticks are worth your money? Where do I start, it ticks all the boxes, amazing formula check, intense pigmentation check, longevity check, feeling glamorous double check! The formula is seriously dreamy, it leaves a creamy (but not to creamy) moisturising, soft feeling on the lips. This can be worn with or without a lip liner depending on your preference. For those girls that aren't lip liner fans this is very easy to apply with no feathering. The colour will last for around 3-4 hours true to colour however this will slowly fade to a gorgeous stain on the lips if eating and drinking. These lipsticks are truly 'what you see is what you get' colours that leave you with an opaque, satin finish. I would defiantely recommend any of the Rouge Pur Couture range with their divine colour range and long-lasting creamy formulas, these lipsticks will not disappoint.

Post a Comment