Rocky Haven

Monday 13 October 2014









Top: Sabo Skirt Skirt: Mishkah (Similar Here & Here) Kimono: Mishkah (Similar Here) Hat: Sportsgirl  Shoes: Betts Shoes Watch: The Horse Rings: Pandora & Karen Walker

I have been hanging out for summer to grace us with her presence and even though it is only October it feels as though she has already given us a little glimpse. I feel like I have skipped straight past spring and jumped head first into the summer vibes. I get a little over excited when she produces glorious warm days for us ocean dancers to bask in. I may need to slow down and enjoy the rest of spring but there's nothing wrong with getting a head start right? There are just so many attractive summery pieces on the market already that I just cannot contain myself (slap myself on the wrist.)

I picked this little knitted number up last week from Sabo Skirt (amazing boutique), I just couldn't help myself this had to be mine and had to be shared. I styled this outfit around this unique plaited crop to create a laid back beachy vibe. I went with my denim midi button up skirt (extremely comfortable) and absolutely stunning white kimono that gives a softness to the look. I am in awe of this outfit, right down to the extra details of my boater hat and birkenstocks. I can already feel that these pieces will be on repeat all through summer.

What are some of your summer essentials?










Post a Comment