Nothing To Wear

Monday 6 October 2014








Dungarees: Valleygirl Top: Asos Shoes: Converse Bag: Colette Lipstick: YSL #27 Watch: Michael Kors

It's back to work for me today after a glorious long weekend. As much as I'd love to say I am feeling refreshed and back into the swing of things, I would be lying to you all. Although I feel I need another three days off just to catch my breath, I have had an amazing jam packed weekend. Catching up with friends, giggling, exercising, dressing up, eating, sunbaking, swimming, boogieing and most importantly smiling all weekend long. For days when comfort is the only thing on your mind however still wanting to remain presentable, dungarees are your answer. These are honestly one of the most comfortable items of clothing in my wardrobe, with the added bonus that they are just so damn adorable (don't you agree?) I paired these with a grey crop tee that reads 'Nothing To Wear' (every girl says this at least once in there life) and converse continuing on with the relaxed vibe of this outfit. I also wanted this look to have a hint of girliness to it so I have gone with a half up pony and a bright barbie doll pink on the lips. Adding a bright lip colour can really liven up the face especially when your not feeling your finest.


I hope you all made the most of your weekends, until next time.

By, Danielle xx




Post a Comment