What's In My Backpack

Thursday 25 September 2014






If you have read my previous Obsessing Over: Backpacks post you will know I have been on the hunt for the perfect black leather backpack. I didn't end up purchasing the one from ASOS which I had been eyeing off, instead I stumbled across one from General Pants Co. I instantly grabbed the backpack from the shelf and darted to the checkout, no questions asked, this was the one (oh how pathetic that sounds, confessions of a real shopaholic). Considering this bag has come everywhere with me since I bought it, I thought it was only fitting to show you what I carry in my bag (and to obviously show off my new found love...I mean bag).

I've captured some snaps of what I carry on a day to day basis, with the occasional switch up (usually within my makeup bag). The essentials are of course my phone with my hello kitty roses case (I am utterly obsessed with all things hello kitty, hence the hello kitty band aids) my Mimco purse that carries my money any loose change and frequently used cards (usually becomes full of receipts too) and my Ted baker card holder for the rest of my cards that I don't use on a regular basis. I am quite a forgetful person so I like to carry my KIKKI K Diary with me to keep myself organised and make sure I don't forget anything important (birthdays, events, bills etc.) I cannot leave the house without a pair of sunglasses not only as a style accessory,I can't stand having sun in my eyes. Mine are the Sass & Bide Amora black pair (which I adore) these are on the expensive side but I do believe investing in good quality sunglasses. Other essentials for me include my portable phone charger (like most people my iPhone doesn't last half a day anymore) headphones, gum (I cannot think of anything worse than food stuck in my teeth which means I will always have gum at the ready) and vapour drops.

I do keep my Ted baker makeup bag inside my actual bag mainly for emergencies as I rarely touch up during the day. I try to keep only the lip products I'll be wearing that day however I am forever forgetting to switch them out which usually results in a makeup bag full of lip products. I always keep a lip balm, powder and brush with me for those dry lip emergencies and touch ups. I like to have a compact mirror (for applying lipstick and to check that I'm not rocking lipstick on my teeth) a roll on deodorant and a small or sample perfume.


















Post a Comment