Feeling Sneaky

Monday 15 September 2014

 




Dress: Quirky Circus (Similar) | Sneakers: New Balance | Bralette: Evil Twin (Similar) | Bag: Neon Hart | Hat: Sportsgirl |
Necklaces: Lovisa | Bracelet: Colette | Watch: The Horse

Ah, what a day! Spring is in full swing and I am not complaining anymore, its time to bare some skin which is exactly what I did. This outfit was based around my New Balance sneakers that I have been wearing to death (when fashion and comfort meet you can count me in!) Instead of going for the classic jeans and sneakers look I wanted to switch things up a little especially now with the warmer weather. I saw a photo of one of my favourite fashion bloggers Kenza wearing a simple skater dress with a pair of fresh white sneakers. I knew straight away I wanted to create a similar effortless style, keeping things simple with a hint of an edgy vibe (if you catch my drift). This dress fits the description perfectly as a plain white loose dress with simple details with it's button up collar and cut out shoulders providing an edginess without detracting from the laidback style of this outfit. I went ahead and added my two current favourite accessories my black fedora hat and leather backpack that tie in with the seemingly effortless theme.



Post a Comment