Sunday Stripes

Wednesday 3 September 2014












Last Sunday Mumma & I headed to the Caloundra markets for a Sunday walk down Bulcock St. Perusing the diverse stalls filled with an array of different bit's and bob's from candles to canvases and everything in between. We feasted our eyes on the freshly baked breads and pastries and filled our noses with the wafting scents of multicultural cuisine (next time I won't be eating breakfast, that's for sure!) It was such a lovely morning especially since the sun decided to show it's face this weekend. I took full advantage of the warm weather to pair a classic black crop with pleated white shorts which might I add are stupidly comfortable. There was still a little chill in the air that morning making it appropriate to sport my striped blazer, finishing off which my birks for a casual and comfortable sunday style.


Crop: Sportsgirl | Shorts: Bardot  | Blazer: Boutique Similar | Slides: Betts Shoes | Belt: Forever New | Lips: YSL Le Orange #13

Post a Comment