Sakana on the Spit

Friday 14 February 2014







Dress: Minkpink Here / Headband: Colette / White and gold bracelet: Colette Here / Gold chain bracelet: Colette Here / Watch: Michael Kors Here

















Last night for Valentines, my man (Corey) and I headed out for dinner to Sakana a Japanese Dining Bar which I have been wanting to try for a little while now. They have a summer menu serving sushi and traditional Japanese cuisine or you can also enjoy a Japanese BBQ Buffet. We opted for sushi and were definitely not disappointed! After scanning their extensive and overwhelming menu we finally came to a decision and ordered a few plates to share. Firstly we started off with Vegetable Tempura, Chicken Karaage (marinated fried chicken pieces) and my favourite thing when we go to sushi, Seared salmon. We then went on to order the Teriyaki chicken with avocado and Japanese mayo and I am so glad we did as these fast became our favourite dish of the night, I definitely recommend trying this! I might go as far as to say this may have been some of the best sushi I have eaten.  The service was excellent, fast and very helpful especially for a busy night. I can't wait to go back and am especially eager to try out the BBQ.


Post a Comment