Ladies lunchin at Envy

Saturday 22 February 2014













































































Crop Top: Jay Jays (similar here) / Quilted Skirt: Melbourne Boutique (similar here) / Khaki Shirt: Jay Jays (similar here) / Hat: Equip (similar here) Boots: Big W here / Necklace: Sportsgirl







Yesterday I caught up with my best girlfriends for lunch at one of our favourite spots, Envy in Cotton Tree. This is a cute and cozy little cafe that we love to host our lunch dates at for it's quirky style and delicious food! We had so much to catch up on after all of them having just come back from their overseas trips, making me very jealous and more than excited for my own adventure to Europe in May! It was a dreary overcast day with spurts of rain every so often so with this is mind I wore my burgundy floppy hat to keep my hair in check and paired it with my flat boots to keep my feet warm. I tied a khaki green top around my waist to give some character to my simple black outfit.

Post a Comment