Monochrome Elegance

Sunday 9 February 2014







































Hello my beauties, I picked up these trousers from Myer the past week and fell in love. I of course couldn't wait to style them! I feel like these pants were tailored just for me as they sit perfectly on my figure. Usually I struggle to find high pants that suit my body type and was pleasantly surprised when I tried these on. I paired the pants with a simple black high neck singlet as the hot weather is still continuing here in Aus. However I have included a light weight checked blouse for those of you who like me, always get the chills. I think this provides a perfect contrast to the look while still maintaining an elegant feel. How would you guys style these pants?

Outfit Details: 

Top: Paper Heart (Small Boutique)
Pants: Cue (Myer)
Blouse: Temt
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Clutch/Bracelet/Neclace: Colette
Watch: Michael Kors 
Delicate Rings: Lovisa 
Earrings: Forever New

Post a Comment