Lighting Bolt

Thursday 7 August 2014



Yesterday I took a trip up the range with my brother and his girlfriend. We wandered down the street browsing the quaint little shops along the main road of Monteville whilst admiring the country view which might I add is absolutely stunning! We of course couldn't leave without purchasing some sneaky chocolate (my weakness!) Before sitting down for a late lunch at Wild Rocket (highly recommend) where we listened to a local county singer play and filled our tummies. I paired my Neon Hart lightening bolt tee with this feminine midi skirt to create a relaxed look. I also grabbed my OSKAR faux shearling jacket before heading off on our adventure as I know it can get pretty chilly up in the moutains.


T-shirt: Neon Hart | Skirt: Mura Boutique | Sandals: Mr & Mare | Bag: River Island | Watch: The Horse











1 comment