Black & Blue

Thursday 28 August 2014








With Spring fast approaching I had to seize the opportunity before it was to late to show off my unquestionably stunning coat. I feel as though this takes a plain outfit and gives it life causing the 'head turner' effect. I actually wore this to dinner with my girlfriends a week or so ago. I wanted to wear bare legs as I've always been a fan of the coat and bare legs style but it was a little to cold so I experimented and went with some high socks. To my surprise I was very pleased with my outfit, if I do say so myself. I am now running off to watch my man play his Oztag grand final, fingers crossed he has a win. I hope you all have an amazing weekend, much love. xx


Coat: Zara | Top: Bardot Similar | Skirt: Melbourne Boutique Similar | Hat: ASOS | Socks: Sports girl Similar | Shoes: Novo

Post a Comment