Sporty Chic

Wednesday 20 August 2014




I have been dying to share these shorts with you guys but the past couple of weeks have just been super crazy busy! I know no excuses but I am really trying to find a balance between work, life and blogging and it really does become difficult, however I am putting my foot down and going to try to find more time for my little blog as it is something that makes me really happy. Enough of my ramblings, lets discuss today's outfit, can I just say if it was acceptable to wear these shorts day in day out I most definitely would. They are what I like to call the three C's... Cute, comfortable and chic, dress them up dress them down, your good to go.

This outfit was inspired by the sporty trend that is popping up basically every where (social media, blogs, runways..) and I, like many others are jumping on the band wagon with no second thought (who can say no to comfort well not me anyway). I absolutely adore when a casual pair of shorts are dressed up by a simple heel, effortlessly transforming a day time outfit to a night out look.





Shorts: The Fifth Label | Top: STUSSY | Shoes: RMK  | Bag: Michael Kors | Headphones: Frends 



Post a Comment