The Weekend Edit: Goodbyes & Strawberry Picking

Monday 14 July 2014



Skirt: Mishkah Fashion | Top: Myer | Jacket: Sheinside












Sunglasses: Sass and Bide Amora | Hat: Sportsgirl

This past weekend I said goodbye to one of my closest friends as she packs her suitcases ready to jet set over the great seas on a four month holiday (yes, a four month holiday!) To say I am absolutely and utterly envious of her would be a sheer understatement not to mention how much I am going to miss this munchkin. However as much as I am jealous, I am just as excited for her to write a new chapter and create everlasting memories. Whilst celebrating an early 21st and farewell I had the opportunity to catch up with old friends over a few drinks whilst huddling around the outdoor fires. Before ending the night off with singing and dancing to some old classics, all in all proving a great Saturday night.

Sunday was such a glorious day it couldn't go to waste so Corey and I headed out to the Strawberry fields for a relaxing afternoon. This was my first time but definitely not the last, I am already dreaming of my next strawberry ice-cream. I can not describe to you just how deliciously scrumptious this ice-cream really was except tell you what Corey said to me mid ice-cream. That I must really have been enjoying the ice-cream as he hadn't heard a peep from me since first lick (I don't think I even stopped to take a breath.) After demolishing my ice-cream it was time to get to work and pick some sweet strawberries which was actually so much fun, I felt as if I was a little girl in a sweets shop or in my case a chocolate shop.





Post a Comment