Mini Target Haul

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Target was having 30% off all cosmetics last week so of course I was completely sucked in and bring to you a mini makeup haul (how do they expect a beauty addict like me to resist?)
 
Most of these purchases were either Blogger or YouTube inspired, damn them and their convincing charms! No regrets here though, I can't wait to test these beauties out and see if they live up to their name. The Revlon Highlight Palette was the first thing that caught my eye and kicked off this mini spending spree. I am intrigued to see if this copy cat product of the well know Bobbi Brown shimmer brick can hold its own, I have to say I am already impressed from the swatches. My next purchase was completely Shaaanxo from Youtube inspired, she is repeatedly raving about the brand Chi Chi, especially their lip products. I of course caved and decided to try out their Chi Chi Lipliner in 'It Girl' a pinky nude. When I was browsing the Essence make-up wondering to myself whether such an affordable brand could live up to more exclusive make-up names. I have tried a few products from them and have found it's a bit hit and miss however I have discovered few more hits than misses. I just couldn't walk away empty handed knowing that I could possibly find a new favourite for an incredible price so I grabbed the Essence Get Big Lashes to test and critique. I was on the home stretch, minding my own business making my way to the check out when I happened to pass a stand holding the Revlon Parfumerie nail polishes. I have been wanting to try these for some time now but for some strange reason never picked one up until today. I was instantly drawn to the shade Wintermint a reflective pale green with teal specks which I'm currently rocking on my toes and I can tell you now, I will defiantly be picking up more shades! 




Post a Comment