Guide to: A Natural, No Makeup Look

Thursday 6 March 2014


Hello my pretties, I thought I'd share my go to 'no make-up'  make-up look, since I have been rocking this for most of February. As I work in an office 8 till 4 Monday through Friday I need a make-up attire that is quick, basic and nothing too extravagant (I'll save the smokey eye's for the weekends) for my everyday routine. 


This look takes me all of 10 minutes to achieve which is record breaking for me, starting with my Garnier BB Cream in medium. I apply this with my hands as I believe this gives the best results, providing a light to medium coverage and natural finish. I then go in with my Covergirl & Olay Simplyageless Eye Concealer in 220 (Sadly discontinued, but can be found on ebay) to cover any blemishes, brighten up the under eye area and cover any visible dark circles. The concealer has a white swirl through the concealer which is infused with Olay's regenerist serum that hydrates the eye area leaving you with a fresh, wide awake complexion. Then comes the brows, which is a step I can never skip no matter how much of a rush I'm in! Maybelline's Master Shape Brow Pencil in blonde has been my product of choice when it comes to fast, effortless brows. This all in one tool was cleverly designed to equip a spooly brush on one end and a pencil on the other which is perfect for achieving tamed brows. For those natural but still eye popping lashes I can't go past my Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara. I can't say enough good things about this mascara except that you just have to try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed! This will forever be a favourite of mine that creates beautifully separated long lashes while still remaining quite natural. Lastly I apply my Dior Addict Lip Glow in 004 Coral that casts a gorgeous pink tint over the lips producing a 'your lips but better' colour. While also doubling as a balm that provides amazing moisture to chapped lips and as the name suggests gives a stunning glow to the lips.

Let me know what your favourite products are for natural, on the go looks.

Post a Comment