Reveiw: L'Oreal Telescopic Extra Black Mascara

Wednesday 12 March 2014

I picked up this mascara on my most recent trip to Priceline and couldn't wait to put this mascara to the test. After hearing rave reviews from many youtube beauty guru's I had very high expectations of this mascara, claiming to give dramatic length to lashes up to 60% more and boy was I blown away!


I have quite long lashes to begin with however this mascara takes it to the extreme resulting in a false lash effect. I wore this mascara to work the next day and was stopped by every woman in the office asking if I was wearing falsies. When I told them it was just a new mascara I was trying out, you too would have had a laugh if you could have seen the shock on there faces. As quickly as they had stopped me to check out my eyes just as fast they were all asking me for the name of this unbelievable product.

The formula itself is quite wet which I am not use to but works wonders with a rubber brush clustered with a lot of short bristles apparently 200 all up. It is super easy to apply with it's flexible brush head and surprisingly not a messy mascara considering the wet formula. This mascara dries on the lashes in no time at all and becomes very stiff while still being able to maintain the perfect curl that lasts all day.


The only criticism I have against this mascara is the removal, I found that this was a difficult task even with a great eye make-up remover. I was able to remove the majority after a lot of work although I discovered that there was still mascara stuck on my lashes which I can't stand!


Apart from the mascara latching onto my lashes and not budging, I have fallen in love with this absolute beauty. It noticeably opens up my eyes with little effort to create dramatic telescopic lashes that is definitely a head turner. It is one of the higher priced mascaras in the pharmacy retailing for $26.95 at Priceline but it is defiantly worth the investment.

Let me know what your favourite mascara is in the comments below.

1 comment

  1. Hey Ladies!!! Try these new products from L'Oreal and feel like a princes. These new beauty products will provide you gorgeous look. On this Memorial Day long weekend holidays beautify yourself & enjoy all the entertainment options nearby you or in any other travel destination.

    ReplyDelete