My Wishlist

Tuesday 28 January 2014

                       Wish List






Is it just me or do we all from time to time write a wishlist? I know I'm guilty of this maybe a little too often than not! Here are the things on my current want list not necessarily anything I need but that things I am itching to get my hands on!

Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation; How luxurious does this look, sound and hopefully apply! I haven't heard a bad word about this foundation and I'm dying to try it out for myself although I would defiantly use it sparingly as it does have a pretty heavy price tag.

Nars Bronzing Powder 'Lunguna'; I just can't ignore the hype any longer and after trying out their famous blushes and highlighters I can't help but think 'Laguna' will be another winner in my eyes.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz; I haven't come across an eyebrow pencil or powder for that matter that I have been completely content with. There has been a lot of rave about this product and even a few beauty bloggers have announced this as one of their holy grails so I am hoping I will have the same success.

Alexa Chung's 'It" Book; I am yet to get my hands on this little beauty, it seems like me every other fashion lover can't wait to read Alexa Chung's book. I mean apart from it being a gorgeous coffee table book, who doesn't want the 'it girl' of fashion's insight and thoughts on her inspirations, musings and own personal style.

White Converse; Just look at them, don't they just scream cool, casual and comfort. I have been eyeing these bad boys off for a while now although I'm undecided as to whether I want to invest in a leather or canvas pair. I feel the leather would be better in the way of keeping them cleaner however I do love the originality of the plain white canvas material! 

YSL Baby Doll Mascara; I have had my eye on this product for a couple of month's now although I have been reluctant to purchase as it is such a luxury buy and there are so many great cheaper options. However I have heard through the grape vine this is worth the lavish price tag. So if I did happen to come across this product on the shelves I can't say I'd be able to restrain myself from pulling out my purse.

Diptyque Candles 'Roses'; I have found myself recently moving towards the more floral scents and who doesn't want to 'wake up and smell the roses' well maybe it's just me but I just can't stop picturing this sitting perfectly on my night stand.

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser: I am in need of a new cleanser and I thought that I would broaden my horizons and try something new. I haven't tried anything from 'Fresh'  before so I am excited to start exploring this brand.

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick 'Native'; I can't help but want to jump on the band wagon when it comes to Urban Decay's new lipsticks. There has been a lot of talk about this range and with the perfect pinky nude shade how can I resist!

Post a Comment