Welcome to... by, Danielle.

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Hello there beautiful,


Yes you! I'm talking to you, my name is Danielle Schmidt. I'm just your average girl wanting to share with you my spin (opinions) on all things pretty, inspirational and in general the things that make me smile. Which I should probably clarify is beauty, fashion, food and traveling and might I mention I am extremely excited to  share it with you!


I am by no means a professional in any of these areas. I merely hope to explore these topics, shedding light on the new, the old and everything in between. This is my own personal style that I hope will provide you with insight and inspiration. For me this is a new journey and I can not wait to learn and grow with you by my side!


I welcome you to my world...


       by,
             Danielle.

Post a Comment