The Kylie Jenner Lip

Wednesday 17 December 2014




The craze around finding the perfect Kylie Jenner Lip colour has been astounding however I like millions of others have hopped aboard. Kylie has most defiantly brought the 90's back with her signature brown toned nude with a hint of pink, lip colour. I may not have found the exact lip combination she uses but I think I have come pretty darn close. The lip product in question is actually a lip liner for Rimmel in Addiction which I have been lusting over ever since I bought it. It is not something I usually gravitate towards and actually picked this up on a bit of a whim, with the thought of using this to create a fuller looking lip when paired with a nude lipstick. It was a discovery by mistake when I just decided to fill in my entire lips with the liner one day. To my surprise I instantly loved the look and realised how much it resembled the infamous Kylie Jenner Lip.


What lip products do you use to create your Kylie Jenner Lip?

Post a Comment