New In: Beauty Bits

Thursday 19 February 2015


As some of you may or may not know, I have just returned from Thailand around a week ago now and yes I am having major post travel depression as I'm writing this I look out the window to grim, grey, rainy weather. I had an absolute blast especially being able to share the experience with my best friends (I will be posting a travel diary, I promise) sunbaking, snorkelling, shopping, bartering, drinking, I could go on forever but most of all sharing laughs with friends was the best part of all. However lets get back on track, whilst we were in Bangkok I spotted a Boots and made a beeline straight for the beauty isle. I had desperately been wanting to pick up some Soap and Glory products since they aren't available here in Australia. I was determined to pick up the bronzing powder and the brow arch pencil after hearing rave reviews on these two products. I also wanted to have a little squiz at the La Roche Posay (this range is sold in Priceline however not all of their products are available) as I was on the hunt for their Thermal Spring Water spray and sure enough there it was just sitting on the shelf waiting for me. I have to say I am already super impressed with both of the Soap and Glory products. They are very well priced products with exceptionally good quality and its renowned cute packaging (which always sells me). I am still in the reviewing stages of all three products so I shall get back to you with my full opinion. If you haven't noticed a small snippet of my new glasses have snuck their way into frame. I have recently joined the four eyes club, don't worry I'm actually quite excited about the whole thing especially with how clear and defined things are now. It's like discovering a whole new world and I've always secretly wanted glasses (Shhh) they make you look so sophisticated (don't you agree?)

What's at the top of your beauty wish list?

Post a Comment